Defending Clients Against DUI Charges
A conviction for driving under the influence (DUI) carries significant penalties that are often worse than many felonies! Your driver’s license can be suspended; you may be sentenced to jail and be required to pay significant fines. You will have a criminal record that may prevent you from obtaining certain types of employment. You may have difficulty crossing the Canadian border. If you are stationed at a military installation, such as the U.S. Naval Station in Everett, you may experience military sanctions. You may be forced to have high risk SR-22 insurance. You may have to have ignition interlock installed in your vehicle for one year. Because of the serious consequences, even a first-time DUI should be treated seriously.
At the Everett, Washington, law firm of Russell & Hill, PLLC, we defend clients against drunk driving charges. We also represent clients facing felony DUI, underage DUI and drug possession charges. You can see from our testimonial page the appreciation we received from prior clients regarding our work. We help clients retain their drivers licenses. We get DUI’s dismissed and/or amended to lower charges. We develop solutions for alternative sentencing such as community service, work release, work crew, electronic home monitoring and/or alcohol abuse treatment so that clients can stay out of jail. Being arrested is stressful. We make sure that defending yourself against DUI charges does not add to your stress.
If you have been charged with DUI, contact a lawyer who can defend you effectively against the charges. Call 888.258.9103 toll-free to learn more.
How a Lawyer Can Help
Our DUI defense strategies include:
- Examining the evidence against you, including evaluating how field sobriety tests were administered and the training of the officers who required them
- Determining whether health or medication issues may have affected the outcome of blood alcohol content (BAC) tests
- Reviewing the simulator solutions and BAC testing material to make sure your Datamaster was in proper working order at the time you took the test
- Reviewing your prior driving record
- Advising clients about responding to police interrogation and requests to take field sobriety tests
- Suppressing evidence to weaken the prosecutor’s case at trial
We receive many referrals from former clients. They send their relatives and friends to us because they have experienced our thorough and diligent representation and know our attorneys do everything we can for our clients.
Contact Us Today
If you have been charged with DUI, contact us by e-mail or call 888.258.9103 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Come to Russell & Hill for the following services:
- Free initial consultations
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation
- A conveniently location on Broadway in Everett
Author: James Hill