SSI or SSDI Appeals
One of the most frustrating things about applying for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) is that most initial claims are denied and require the applicant to submit a request for reconsideration or an appeal. This occurs for a number of reasons: the initial application is incomplete; the disability is not well-documented; the deadlines were not met, or the medical evidence needs to be strengthened.
At the Everett, Washington, law firm of Russell & Hill, PLLC, our lawyers help people with the entire application and appeals process for both SSI and SSDI claims. We help people make compelling cases for benefits.
If your initial claim for SSI or SSDI benefits was denied, it’s important to seek advice from a knowledgeable disability claims attorney. Contact Russell & Hill to learn how we can help you appeal the decision. Call us toll-free at 855.212.9165.
How a Lawyer Can Help With an Appeal
We assist with all stages of the process, including helping people assemble an initial application for benefits. If your initial application was denied, you can rely on our lawyers and legal staff to make sure that your appeal is complete and well-documented. It is important to remember that strict deadlines must be met during the appeals process for submission of certain paperwork. We will help make sure that you meet every deadline. Our lawyers will undertake other important tasks along the way, such as:
- Monitoring deadlines
- Helping people get proper medical treatment
- Assisting you in completing the paperwork
- Appearing before the administrative law judge
- Gathering medical and employment records
- Consulting with medical and vocational experts
- Summarizing expert findings for an adjudicator or judge
- Answering client questions about the progress of the appeal Contact Us Today
For information about the disability appeals process, contact us by e-mail or call 855.212.9165 to schedule a free initial consultation. Knowledgeable representation can improve your chances of obtaining full benefits.
We receive many referrals from former clients. They send their relatives and friends to us because they have experienced our thorough and diligent representation and know we do everything we can for our clients.
Come to Russell & Hill for the following services:
- Free initial consultations
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation
- A convenient location on Broadway in Everett
Author: James Hill