Schedule Your Disability Hearing More Quickly
Applying for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) can be challenging. Obtaining a decision can take months or years. When you have an emergency and need a ruling quickly, your frustration and anxiety may grow, especially if your initial claim was met with a denied benefits ruling. Fortunately, there are ways to expedite the process to get action on your case.
At the Everett, Washington, law firm of Russell & Hill, PLLC, our lawyers help clients who are facing eviction, or who may have lost access to necessary medications. We have helped hundreds of disabled clients obtain the benefits they need. This has included requesting expedited reviews, evaluations and disability hearings so they can obtain needed payments. If you have an emergency, let us explain how we may be able to help.
If you have an emergency situation and need an immediate decision on your SSI or SSDI application or appeal, we can seek to expedite the process and get you scheduled for a disability hearing. Contact Russell & Hill to learn what we can do to get you the benefits you need. Call us toll-free at 855.212.9165.
How We Can Help
We help people expedite their hearings before an administrative law judge through actions such as these:
- Submit a “Dire Need” letter that outlines the financial emergency
- Request on-the-record reviews if the client already has hearing dates scheduled. This may allow the person to skip the hearing process entirely.
- Submit records and legal argument to Social Security Administration senior attorneys for attorney decisions
If you have an emergency such as a dramatic worsening of your medical condition, we may be able to expedite a decision in your case using these methods. Our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to maximize your chances of getting the benefits you need in a timely way.
Contact Us Today
For information about expediting your disability hearing, contact an attorney by e-mail or call 855.212.9165 to schedule a free initial consultation. You do have options.
Come to Russell & Hill for the following services:
- Free initial consultations
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation
- A convenient location on Broadway in Everett
Author: James Hill