Eric makes his home in Snohomish County along with his wife. Eric is an aggressive and dedicated trial lawyer who has devoted his law practice to helping people obtain the benefits and compensation they deserve. For people who have been injured by the negligence of others (personal injury and medical malpractice), this means battling insurance companies to obtain maximum compensation. Eric specializes in medical malpractice and serious personal injury.
Eric has experience working as an insurance defense attorney, and as such has the necessary knowledge to bring a successful claim for injury and the insight to avoid the inevitable pitfalls that exist in the settlement and litigation process.
Areas of Practice
- 75% Personal Injury
- 25% Medical Malpractice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Washington, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington, 1999.
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1999.
- Thomas Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan - J.D. – 1999
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan - B.A. – 1996
Major: Political Science, Pre-Law
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association