Meet Bonnie Morrissey At Russell & Hill, PLLC
Bonnie Morrissey is a case manager at Russell & Hill who specializes in social security disability benefits. As a case manager, Bonnie works with the client and the service providers, acting as a mediator, to make sure that the client gets all the possible services that are required for his/her well-being.
Bonnie is from the Pacific Northwest, and her background is in technology, project management, and needs analysis.
Social Security Disability Case Manager
free initial consultation
- To carefully understand the needs of the clientèle by scrutinizing their background history, understanding their current needs, and arranging for their well-being.
- To coordinate with various service providers to ensure the fulfillment of what the client needs.
- To ensure proper follow ups, and have face-to-face interactions with the clients, and other parties involved.
- To make it feasible for the client to access increased supply of services as per requirement.
- To be well-versed with various parameters that would make the activities and functions of a case manager easy to accomplish. This includes adequate knowledge about the availability of resources, the desired paperwork that needs to be done, and to adjust all these activities according to the need of the client.
- To maintain confidentiality regarding the information that the client is likely to share with the case manager.
- To keep proper records of all the work that he or she is doing. This involves records of the client’s information, the meetings held with the clients and service providers, details of the referrals that were issued, costs of the services, the plans and goals that were outlined to ensure a positive outcome.