- “Matt, You and God had my back and I am eternally grateful for the dedication, kindness and help you have given to me. Thank you again and tonight when you go home tell your wife she was blessed with a good man and somebody else noticed!!!!”
-- P Genova
- “She (Ms. Light; her case manager) made the process go very quickly and kept me apprised of the situation. She contacted Social Security on a regular basis and requested that they expedite the matter. Due to her quick response to our problem and persistence we received the money due me in just a matter of weeks, rather than months, and saved our home. I would work with your company and Ms. Light anytime. Ms. Light is excellent.”
-- Lavina Londerville 2/20/2011
- “Dear Matt,
Thank you for your help and services that you and your office has provided me in getting my claim of disability granted. I have been suffering from lot of pain and depression for long time, result in inability to work. Your timely manner help resulted in getting my claim lot sooner than I accepted. It's been great pleasure to have you as my Attorney. Once again thanks to you and your office crew for the assistance. God bless you.”
- “After 10 years of employment, a bachelors and masters degree, I lost my professional career due to a brain tumor removal. Mr. Matt Russell immediately returned my phone call and provided excellent advice helping me with disabillity questions. With Matt's assistance and positive attitude, I was informed about the best choices in my case. Besides his concern and professionalism, Matt's positive attitude took away all my worries and stress. In addition, Matt also informed me I could call anytime for to answer any questions. I highly recommend Matt for any assistance regarding disability. Thank you Matt for all your concern, advice and kindness.”
- “Dear Jim,
Thank you so much for the work you did on my case. It is such a relief and a financial weight lifted from me. It would not have been possible without your hard work and tenacity. I was pleasantly surprised that a decision was made without me having to appear before an Administrative Law Judge. Thank you again.”
-- Kathleen W.
- “Dear Matt,
You did a great job with my case, but I also appreciate how you treated me like a friend instead of just a client. I feel like I’ve known you for years and you have become someone I can really trust. Thanks!”
-- Michael K.
Thank you for helping me obtain my disability benefits. You really knew what you were doing and I am very grateful!”
-- Donna H.
- “Dear Matt,
You are the best of the best! Thank you so much to you and your amazing staff for all the help, I will never forget it!”
-- Beth N.
Thanks for being a great lawyer and treating me with so much respect. I was very relieved by how reasonable your fees were and how courteous your staff was to me.”
-- Tim P.
- “Dear Jim,
I want to thank you for helping me win my Social Security case, despite that I gave you only a short amount of time to prepare. I was thoroughly impressed by your expertise in the courtroom. You and your staff truly made me feel at ease throughout the entire process.”
-- Rhonda L.
Working with your office was a positive experience all around. I will be sure to recommend you to others. Thank you for your dedication to my case.”
-- Sam W.
Thank you for your patience and commitment to my case. It was a pleasure working with you.”
-- Dorothy M.
I enjoyed your professional and honest representation. Thank you for working so hard. I have recommended you to others and will continue to do so.”
-- August R.
- “Dear Jim,
I was so impressed by you and your staff in handling my Social Security case. Everyone was so professional, friendly, and attentive, and I really appreciated it. I am so glad I hired your firm to represent me! Thanks again!”
-- Lynn J.
- “Dear Matt,
You are wonderful! Thank you for being so kind, patient, and thorough in dealing with my case. The outcome was even better than I expected, and I think the world of you!”
-- Sandy F.
- “Dear Jim,
I am so thankful to have worked with you. Not only did you help me receive a favorable outcome, but you really took the time to build my trust and you showed a genuine interest in my case. Keep doing what you’re doing!”
-- Kathleen P.
Thanks for all your hard work in getting me a favorable decision. Also, thank you to you and your staff for always keeping me informed on the progress of my case and answering all of my questions to make me feel more at ease.”
-- Jennifer K.
- “Good morning Mr. Russell.
I am so grateful to you, and to Mr. Hill also, for taking my case and following it through to the end. Thank you for helping me get the benefits I need and deserve. I still sometimes can't believe it's all over now and with such an awesome outcome. I was honestly ready to dig my heals in for the long haul. I didn't realize, until the day I got my letter from the judge, just how much all of this ordeal had consumed me. I can't even begin to describe to you how much easier it is for Steve & I to breathe now. An amazing weight has been lifted off of us. It feels like a huge triumph. I'm not able to put into words to thank you enough.
We just received my back pay check. I know it says that the money was already taken out to pay for you for your services. But I need to check with you to be positive.
Again, thank you so much for all your hard work and time that you and your staff put into my case and helping me for the past almost 2 years to achieve the favorable decision I finally got.”
-- Heather M.
- “Dear Jim,
Carol and I don't know how to thank you for your efforts on her behalf. at a time when the walls were closing in for us and the country,you can't imagine how thrilled we were to open today's mail and find conformation that the deposit in Carol's account was not a bank error. I don't know how you pulled it off with out a long wait for a hearing. We are indebted to you and you can be sure we will be shouting your praise to all who may need your assistance... we are not sure when we will get across the state, but please allow us to meet you and buy lunch when we do.
-- Carol and Frank H
- “We wanted to take a moment to say a simple thank you to you and everyone in your office. It has been a difficult two years and we are not really sure what took place Monday, but it is the first time we felt like someone cared about Walt's health issues. Please pass on to Matt how grateful we are for his ability in the court room and with the Judge.
As we walked to our car, we both said how happy we were to be able to help our son who has been fighting cancer for eight years. Please also know how sorry I am that Walk didn't answer several of the letters that you sent to him. Part of his depression and illness, but not knowing this I am sure he seemed difficult. Thanks for your patience and all the hours of work you put in to help him.”
-- Anna F., Brooklyn Center, MN
- “Hi Callie,
I just wanted to thank everyone at Russell and Hill for allowing me to get the benefits I deserved. I will highly recommend your firm to others needing services.”
-- Maureen L Roberts
- “I wanted to take a moment to commend Ms. Martha Boden. As my attorney for my SS Disability case, she took a nerve-wracking situation and made it much more comfortable. She was knowledgeable about my conditions and knew what kind of pain or trouble they caused me. She was very caring and explained the process to me very thoroughly. I went into my hearing knowing exactly what to expect. As you can imagine, that went very far to ease my nerves. Thank you, Ms. Boden. If I ever have a chance to refer you, I will.”
-- Barbara Mathisen
- “Mr Hill, recently represented me on my case for disability. He went through everything with me before my case was heard. He told me what to expect and what questions were to be asked. I am pleased to say we won my case, I would recommend Mr Hill's law firm to anyone! Thank you.”
-- Ms. DeWitt
- “Bonnie, Thank you so so very much....we needed some good news desperately, he is in serious decline.
This should be a Godsend to help him get some medical help...You have been exemplary and patient and beyond an amazing help to him, more than you know.
Thank you from all of us, with total appreciation.”
-- Dana G.
- “I am very grateful to Callie and Mike for all their hard work on my case. I will refer anyone who is considering applying for disability to Russell & Hill. Thank you for all your help!”
-- Barbara S.
I think you are TERRIFIC! You've helped me to survive my future. My unemployment ran out. My savings is GONE! Now, thanks to you, I can keep a roof over my head. I can live with dignity! I no longer have to live in fear of what I'm going to do to survive. I was afraid I was going to have to move into my (compact) car! Which I could no longer afford to register, or insure. Which would've put me on the street! I just can't thank you enough!”
-- J. Rubin
- “5 Stars (5/5) - This firm did an absolute wonderful job for me in my disability case. They gave me straight forward answers to very difficult questions, guiding me through a very difficult process with excellent results. Even after being denied, Jim Hill pled my case and did extensive foot work which ended in me winning my case instead of having to settle for what was offered by the judge. These are 5 star lawyers in my book!”
-- Ali Taylor, Account Executive, KIRO-TV
- “I feel compelled to write this to Mr. Matt Russell because he needs to receive a big THANK YOU from me and my family as well. When I had totally given up on what I had believed an impossible situation, Mr. Russell never did. He simply asked my permission to continue pursuing this very difficult and delicate case that had really discouraged and emotionally emptied us. Mr. Russell really fought the battle for us. Mr. Russell continued to deal with me with very gentle candor. Mr. Russell took the time to read and study every word, this took many hours. He allowed me to retain my dignity and always treated me with the utmost of respect. He genuinely is a very caring and outstanding person. I Caringly and Respectfully Thank You Matt Russell.”
-- Donna Frost
- “Upon the recommendation of a friend, I contacted Russell & Hill to handle my disability claim. This was definitely a process I needed assistance with due to my disability and not understanding the claims process. It is all very overwhelming. From the beginning, my caseworker (Callie) was very prompt and patient in responding to my questions and in assisting me submit the many disability forms, meet deadlines, etc. Thank you very much for helping me during this very challenging and stressful time of my life!”
- “The girls in your Firm did a wonderful job. When you said something, you did it, and got the job done. My compliments!”
-- Legendary drag racer Richard Calhoun
- “Matt -
I just wanted to thank you for your help and expertise on our case -- we both felt that we were in good hands, and the outcome is the best we could have hoped for. Your knowledge of the courts and working our way through the system was invaluable. You really helped us out and we truly appreciate it.”
-- Denise B
- “Besides being a great lawyer, you are a good man. Thank you so much!”
-- Lynn L.
- “I just wanted to let you know that I spoke with Martha yesterday and I would like to express my thanks to both you and her for being so amazing and patient with me. You have both been so friendly and pleasant and made something scary a lot more bearable and I appreciate it more than you know.”
-- Shannon F.
- “Thanks again, Ms Bonnie [Russell & Hill Case Manager], I am so happy I started this journey with Russell and Hill, and very blessed that I have had your support.”
-- Marie Garner
- “In a very quick and very caring way, Russell & Hill took on my case. The were very wonderful & caring attorneys. Everyone that contacted me was very very concerned about my well being. After discovering I had cancer, I figured I was in for a long road of expenses with no income. I was very amazed at the efficiency of Russell & Hill! They also kept me in the loop on the progress of my case. Without a Great Group backing me I know it would have taken a long time to settle my case maybe years; I have heard it happens some times. Not in my case; it only took 7 months to appeal & be presented in front of a Judge. My outcome is very much appreciated, completely settled & in my favor. I can not tell any one on how much it means to have such a relief of financial burden during this time of my life. Again I am very grateful to have such a wonderful group of caring people on my side. Thank all of you who work At Russell & Hill. I will be recommending you to those who need help !!!”
-- Bill Burrows
- “Most recently, thanks to your lawfirm I was awarded SSD benefits from the government. [I] extend my sincere thanks for the work you did on my behalf. I have & Will continue to recommend the firm for expert legal assistance.”