Getting into a slip and fall accident can lead to severe injuries. Unfortunately, these incidents often occur due to the careless or negligent actions of a property owner. When these incidents occur, it may be necessary to secure assistance from a slip and fall attorney in Spokane. At Russell & Hill, PLLC, our knowledgeable and experienced team will investigate your claim and work to secure the compensation you deserve.
THESE INCIDENTS ARE NOT UNCOMMON
Unfortunately, preventable slip and fall accidents happen all the time. According to the National Floor Safety Institute, more than one million people seek emergency room treatment for slip and fall injuries each year in the United States. There are various ways in which these incidents occur, and they are often caused by the negligence of a property owner or their employees.
Unfortunately, it can be exceedingly difficult to secure compensation if you sustain a slip and fall injury. This is because property owners and their insurance carriers are not going to readily admit fault. In most cases, and injured slip and fall victim will not have the resources or experience to properly investigate the claim and go up against well-funded insurance carriers. A skilled attorney will be able to:
- Conduct a thorough investigation and gather all evidence necessary to prove liability. This includes any video surveillance, eyewitness statements, and accident reports.
- Research the safety history of the property and the property owner.
- Ensure that you are evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can assess the full extent of your injuries.
- Negotiate with all parties involved in order to secure the compensation that is fair on your behalf.
A Spokane slip and fall accident lawyer will handle every aspect of your case. While Negotiating with insurance carriers, an attorney will also be preparing your case for trial if that is what it takes to secure maximum compensation. Attorneys know when they are being low balled with the settlement offer and will not fall for the tactics of insurance carriers.
A qualified Spokane slip and fall lawyer will take your case on a contingency fee basis, which means that you will owe no legal fees until your attorney secures the compensation you need through a favorable settlement or verdict.
WE WANT TO GET TO WORK ON YOUR CASE TODAY
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a slip and fall accident that was caused by the negligence of a property owner or their employees, seek legal assistance as soon as possible. At Russell & Hill, PLLC, we are going to provide excellent legal assistance for your case. Our team will investigate what happened and work to secure the following compensation:
- Coverage of your medical bills
- Compensation for lost income if you cannot work
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party