Russell & Hill, PLLC has been providing first-class service to our clients throughout the state of Washington for many years. We have extensive experience representing clients in all classes of criminal cases ranging from misdemeanor, felony, traffic and DUI charges to serious felony offenses.
Our DUI attorneys consistently get great results by being relentless advocates who know how to solve hard problems. We have a reputation as determined litigators. Prosecutors and judges know that our attorneys will fight every case to get the best possible outcome for our clients.
DUI is a serious criminal charge not to be taken lightly. If you are currently facing a DUI charge, you need to understand the possible consequences.
- What are the “loop-holes” in your case?
- How do breath results (or refusal to take the test) affect your case?
- Can the charges be reduced to a lesser conviction (i.e., reckless driving)?
- Did you know there is a 20-day deadline to contest your license suspension?
- Is the evidence against you admissible in court?
- Will these charges result in a criminal record?
- Will a DUI arrest affect my employment?
KNOW YOUR DUI OPTIONS
- Charges could be dismissed
- DUI could be reduced to a lesser charge
- Evidence in your case might be suppressed
- You may be entitled to an ignition interlock license
- You may want to go to trial
COST OF A DUI
- DUI convictions stay on your driving record for life and can show up on all background checks and employment screenings
- A minimum three-month driver’s license suspension
- Up to one year jail sentence and probation
- Fines up to $5,000
- Alcohol evalution and rehabilitation treatment
- Car impounded
- Ignition interlock setup fee and monthly costs
- High-risk auto insurance rates
Contact DUI Attorneys
If you have been charged with DUI in the city of Everett or surrounding areas of Snohomish, King or Skagit County, Washington, contact Russell & Hill, PLLC, DUI attorneys by calling our toll-free number at 425-728-7467 to schedule a free initial consultation.
- DUI Attorneys
- Free initial consultations
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation
- A convenient location on Broadway in Everett
- Snohomish County, King County, Skagit County
Russell & Hill, PLLC, DUI Attorneys, also service the communities of Arlington, Bothell, Edmonds, Everett, Kenmore, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Marysville, Mill Creek, Monroe, Shoreline, Snohomish, Stanwood, and Sultan.