Have you been charged with a DUI in the Spokane Valley area? If so, contact our local Spokane Valley attorneys at Russell & Hill, PLLC, DUI by calling our toll-free number 888-656-8259 to schedule a free consultation.
Your DUI Attorneys in Spokane Valley
Russell & Hill, PLLC attorneys fight for clients in Spokane Valley who have been charged with suspicion of drunk driving. Our attorneys will also represent clients who are facing drug possession charges, underage DUI charges, or felony DUI charges.
Convictions for driving under the influence (DUI) carry substantial penalties that can often be worse than felonies! These consequences are the very reason why even first-time DUI cases should be taken extremely seriously.
Penalties for DUI
The following is a list of just some of the penalties that you may face as a result of a DUI conviction:
- A requirement to install an ignition interlock on your vehicle for one year
- Suspension of your driver’s license
- You may be required to pay significant fines and face jail time
- You may be forced to carry high-risk SR-22 insurance
- You may be prevented from certain types of employment due to your criminal record
- Canadian Borders may become problematic to cross
DUI Defense Strategy
Being arrested on suspicion of a DUI is a stressful experience. Our DUI attorneys strategy includes making sure that your DUI defense charge will be handled in as stress-free a way as possible.
To defend your case, Russell & Hill, PLLC will:
- Determine if there were any medication or health issues that might have affected the results of your blood alcohol content BAC tests.
- Examine all evidence against you, evaluate the level of training of the officers who administered your field sobriety tests.
- Complete a prior driving record review.
- Review simulator solutions as well as BAC testing to ensure that your Datamaster was functioning properly at the time of your testing.
- Provide clients advice on how they should respond to police questioning, interrogation, and requests on taking field sobriety testing.
- Weaken the prosecutor’s trial case by suppressing inadmissible or illegally attained evidence.
Our DUI Attorneys Can Help
Our DUI attorney will work with you closely in an effort to negotiate a plea bargain or even eliminate some or all of your DUI charges. As experienced negotiators, we can work with the prosecution and advise you on if you should accept offers or move to trial. If a trial is in your best interests, we will go to trial with you.
Our DUI Attorneys will do everything possible to:
- Get your DUI charges amended, lowered, or dismissed.
- Assist you in retaining your driver’s license.
- Develop alternative sentencing solutions such as community service, work crew or work release programs, electronic home monitoring or alcohol abuse treatment programs so that you can remain out of jail.
Call 888-656-8259 to request a free consultation with one of our DUI attorneys at Russell & Hill, PLLC. Get the representation you deserve.
- DUI Attorneys
- Free initial consultations
- Weekday, evening and weekend appointments
- Phone consultations 24 hours a day in emergencies
- In-house Spanish translation
Criminal Defense Services
Russell & Hill, PLLC, DUI attorneys, also service the communities of Spokane Valley, Arlington, Bothell, Edmonds, Everett, Kenmore, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Marysville, Mill Creek, Monroe, Shoreline, Snohomish, Stanwood, and Sultan.