If you are here today because you lost a loved one in an accident that you believe was caused by another person’s negligence, let us extend our condolences. We know this is an incredibly tough time for you and your family.
At Russell & Hill, PLLC, our knowledgeable and experienced team will work diligently to secure the compensation you deserve for all of your expenses in the aftermath. When you need a Bellevue wrongful death attorney, call us for help today.
How This Happens
When we talk about what constitutes a wrongful death case, we are referring to a death that occurs due to someone else’s negligence, willful act, or wrongful act. This can cover a wide range of possibilities. Today, we will go over some of the more common ways they happen here, but this list is by no means complete. Always speak with a qualified attorney about your particular case.
- Impaired Drivers – Anyone who makes the choice to use drugs or drink alcohol and gets behind the wheel impaired is jeopardizing the lives of everyone around them. The CDC tells us that about 29 people die in the US every day from a crash involving an alcohol-impaired driver.
- Workplace Accidents – When you or a loved one go to work, you should expect that all efforts have been made by an employer to maintain a safe work environment. If employers fail to provide proper safety equipment and training, they could be held liable for deaths.
- Faulty Products – We hear about all of the major recalls on the news: vehicles, toys, foods. That is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to how many faulty products are really on the market. You use hundreds of products each day. Are you sure all of them are safe?
- Medical Malpractice – Medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in the United States, killing at least 250,000 people a year. You should be able to expect that every healthcare professional you see to perform their jobs to the best of their ability. If they do not, they should be held liable for their actions.
- Violence And Crime – If someone causes intentional harm to another person, they should be held liable both criminally and civilly.
Moving Forward After A Tragedy
It is not something that anyone ever expects to go through. The loss of a loved one is so hard to deal with, especially when their death was caused by someone else’s negligence. You need to know who to turn to for help.
At Russell & Hill, PLLC, our compassionate and qualified attorneys will work with you, explaining all of your options. We will lay out a pathway forward to securing the compensation you deserve for what you have been through. We understand that no amount of money will change what happened, but it can help bring closure and prevent the same thing from happening to someone else.
When you need a Bellevue wrongful death attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 800-529-0842. We will get to work today.